Inhalt des Dokuments
GNSS for Aviation Applications
- © Maarten Uijt de Haag
lecture: 13.04.2020 at 14:00 (c.t.) (if necessary also
as an online lecture on ISIS)|
Registration for the ISIS course is possible in advance (without password)!
Participation in the introductory event is obligatory for participation in the course.
The current module description is available via MOSES  as well as on the information page of Faculty V for the master's programme in Aerospace Engineering.
- Introduction and History of Satellite Navigation
- Review of Signals & Systems, Random Variables
- GPS L1 Signal Structure
- Satellite Acquisition and Tracking
- Orbits and Ephemeris Data
- Position, Velocity and Timing (PVT) Estimation (Least Squares, Weighted Least Squares, etc.)
- GNSS Error Sources, Atmospheric Effects
- Integrity for Single Frequency GPS (RAIM)
- Differential GPS, SBAS and GBAS
- Intro to GNSS software-defined radio
- Glonass, Galileo and Beidou Signal Structures
- Integrity in Modernized Multi Frequency GPS
- Real Time Kinematics
- Satellite Acquisition from collected signal samples
- Implement satellite position calculation
- PVT least squares (LS) estimation from drone data position and velocity
- TEC computations and Code-minus-carrier analysis
- Integrity exercise with data with fault
- LS with Differential Correction (drone data)
- LS based on Mulit-Mode Receiver (MMR) data
- Ambiguity resolution (lambda) + floating/fixed solution
materials are offered via the ISIS platform.
ISIS online course: GNSS for Aviation Applications SoSe2021 
ContactProf. Dr. ir. Maarten Uijt de Haag
Chair of Flight Guidance and Air Transport
Tel. +49 (0) 30 314 - 22362
LecturerThomas Dautermann, Ph.D.